A Better Way to transport
We have been driven by necessity to develop innovative tanker and trailer designs. We've achieved an environmentally superior system by designing fully enclosed, lighter trailers. That means more payload moved every time, reducing the number of trips.
We are the first and only company in the United States to transport 100% solids in our Dry Bulk tankers.
Our Roberoller and Dry Bulk tankers increase solids payload capacity. Moving more material per trip gets the job done faster.
Our industry-leading turnkey pricing means you only pay for what crosses the scales. Our efficient technology allows us to give you a single price per pound that will not change.
Eliminate Roll Offs.
Our capacity compared.
a dry bulk tanker avgs about 48,000 lbs
A roberoller avgs about 42,000 lbs
A typical roll off that we compete against avgs about 30,000 lbs
Our capacity compared
What is roberoller technology?
- 30 years of proven performance.
- Patented technology, designed, built, and maintained entirely in-house.
- Powerful hydraulic paddles operate independently of the tractor.
- Direct off-loading to the disposal facility.
- Eliminates double handling of heels found in non-agitated tankers.
- Allows for increased solids content in liquid loads.
- Avoids long unload times
- Reduces costly cleanouts
How does a dry bulk tanker work?
- Our Dry Bulk tankers are directly loaded with massive quantities of solids from your tank, quickly removing material from your site and delivering it to the destruction facility. This totally eliminates the need for onsite processing, storage, and management of roll-off containers.
- Sealed trailers prevent fugitive emissions
- Direct blending and offloading at cement kilns
- Triple conical design enhances offloading efficiencies
- At a 190 barrel capacity, that’s nearly 40% more payload than a roll-off
- Less loads versus roll-offs
- No on-site costs
- Offered as a part of a turnkey price
- Container rental costs included in turnkey price
- Additional capacity versus over-the-road freight reduces turnkey price